MK Ultra certainly earns its “ultra” name when it comes to potency. With a 24-28% THC level and less than 0.1% CBD, the level of intoxication is best reserved for advanced users
MK Ultra’s effects will significantly impair cognitive and motor function. Users should never drive or operate heavy machinery after using MK Ultra.
Patients report that MK Ultra has an “earthy,” wood-like flavor with a powerful smell.
Benefits of product:
• Relaxation is MK Ultra’s primary attribute. While many strains attempt to be a jack-of-all-
trades, MK Ultra’s role is more specialized, catering to a specific (but still broad) niche of
• It’s biggest strength – relaxation – offers powerful relief for patients with anxiety, stress, ADD,
ADHD and PTSD, to name a few.
• MK Ultra is also a powerful analgesic, helping people with fibromyalgia, headaches, migraines,
arthritis, inflammation, joint pain, back pain, neck pain and muscle pain.
• Patients also use MK Ultra to curb nausea, which is useful for people undergoing cancer
treatment or dealing with gastrointestinal issues.
• While MK Ultra has mood-enhancing properties, they’re relatively weak compared to other
strains. Individuals with depression or fatigue are better off choosing a more uplifting strain –
ideally with lower THC.
The terpene profile for MK Ultra is as follows:
• A/B Pinene – Terpene responsible for adding a pine-like aroma to cannabis (and other plants). Also acts as an anti-inflammatory, bronchiodialator, memory aid and neural stimulant (improves alertness).
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• Linalool – Known for its mildly spicy, lavender aroma. Shown to be effective against epilepsy, in addition to antibacterial, antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties.
• Limonene – Creates a citrusy flavor and offers benefits as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, ant-cancer and enhances metabolism.
MK Ultra is a household name among cannabis connoisseurs. Originally bred by T.H. Seeds, this strain was named after the CIA’s infamous MK Ultra mind experiments.
This strain is an indica-dominant cross between G-13 and OG Kush.
A highly successful strain, MK Ultra won First Place in the High Times Cannabis Cup (Indica) in 2003 and second place (same category) in 2004.